Urban DesignerKatrina Majewski is an urban designer with a background in landscape architecture and environmental planning. Through her professional and academic experience, she has continued a strong interest in environmental and transportation management, community development and maintaining and improving the connections of people to place through thoughtful design. Katrina's professional experience emphasizes:
- Construction documentation
- Green infrastructure and sustainable design practices
- Urban and streetscape design
- Landscape design and landscape integration into building projects
Katrina's recent work at CD+A includes construction documentation, landscape details and plans for the Downtown Berkeley BART project, as well as the production of illustrative streetscape graphics for the Lincoln Neighborhood Corridor Plan in Santa Monica.
At Melillo + Bauer Associates, Katrina focused on conceptual design, construction documentation, and grading. From small to large scale projects, Katrina's experience here ranged from the design of streetscapes, rooftop terraces and residential development throughout New Jersey, most notably in the rooftop design of Building G at Port Imperial in Weehawken, NJ and construction documentation at Pier Village, in Long Branch NJ.
Years of Experience
- 2015 - Urban Designer, Community Design + Architecture
- 2014 - American Society of Landscape Architects, Director
- 2009 - 2013 Owner, Landscape Designer, AshTree Designs, LLC
- 2007 - 2008 Landscape Designer, Melillo + Bauer Associates
- 2007 Bachelor of Science, Environmental Planning and Design, Rutgers University
- 2014 - LEED Green Associate
- Member, American Society of Landscape Architects
- Member, USGBC Member, SPUR